Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Falling

Charlie would not take a nap yesterday. He was in his crib for an hour and a half, but would not go to sleep. Finally I decided we would just go to the pool without a nap. We went swimming at the pool for an hour and then he wanted a snack. We came back home and after a snack I told him he needed to lay on the couch and watch TV. He did not need to sleep, but I knew he would. After 10 minutes he was out. He had been sleeping for 30 minutes when he started moving to get more comfortable. All of a sudden, he rolled completely off the couch smack on the floor. He cried for a while, but then fell right back asleep.

Here he is sleeping after the fall.

Daddy joined him on the couch later. Charlie woke up,but Daddy kept sleeping. 
You have to love these 2 boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment