Thursday night we went to visit Grandpa Wayne and Nancy. That is what Charlie calls Wayne Ulven. My mom kept telling Charlie that Wayne was a grandpa so Charlie would not be scared of him. On Friday, my uncle Kevin and aunt Kathy came down to the lake. We went on the pontoon and had supper at Zorbaz. My aunt Pam, uncle Tim, and cousin Quinn came late on Friday night and stayed until Saturday morning. It was nice to see them. Charlie, Grandpa Dan, and I went mini-golfing on Saturday. Charlie even scored a hole-in-one on number 12. We did lots of pontooning and relaxing.
Mini-golfing in Battle Lake
Putting it in the hole
Getting tips from Grandpa Dan
Riding on the pontoon
Charlie and Grandma Cindy playing in the backyard. They would hit the ball and then race to get it. Some how Charlie always won.

Fun lake pictures!! If I know Grandma Cindy, I'm sure that corn had lots of butter (not margarine!) on it! I think you really do have a little Tiger Woods on your hands!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog!! It is so fun to see pictures of you guys!! Charlie is growing up so fast!!
ReplyDeleteOf course there was butter on his corn. I don't think we even own margarine at the lakes. Thak you Faith. He is growing really fast.
ReplyDelete