Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Coming Home

We couldn't wait to bring Hudson home. I was starting to go a little stir-crazy in the hospital. I had everything packed up and ready to go when the doctor showed up at 8:30 that morning. We ended up getting home around 11:00. We had such wonderful doctors and nurses during our stay but it is nice to be back at our house.


 His hospital picture pose.
 Snug in his carseat.
 As soon as we got home, Aaron ran over to give him kisses. He has been very good with the new baby.
 Hudson was very sleepy all day from his circumcision. That let me take a nice nap!
I walked over to pick up Charlie from daycare. He was so excited to see his new baby brother. He ran the whole way home. He came into the house and immediately gave him a big kiss. Later, Daddy and Charlie went outside to play. Every 5 minutes Charlie would come inside to check on Hudson. 

My 4 boys!

Hudson had slept most of the day, so he decided to make it up during the night. He was up eating almost every hour. He had lots of poopy diapers throughout the night. I did not get much sleep, but that was ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment